Notes for my writing

This blog is made up of notes on the gospel as found in the only true and living church, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. This includes notes that are either excerpts from or ideas for books I either have in draft or may yet write.

Monday, December 14, 2015

Our daughters deserve our protection

Let me be perfectly clear that allowing perverted men private and intimate access to our daughters at school is violation worthy of warring against. If I caught a perverse man sneaking into my home bathroom and showers when my daughter's were using them under the pretense that he was a girl I would rightly respond in that moment with unbound violent force against him. It would be my duty as a father. If my daughters cannot count on me to protect them I am an unworthy of them. I would wage war with him to protect them.

What would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment