Notes for my writing

This blog is made up of notes on the gospel as found in the only true and living church, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. This includes notes that are either excerpts from or ideas for books I either have in draft or may yet write.

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Judged out of the books

The scriptures speak of men being judged out of the books that are written, and this verse gives a very explicit description of exactly that taking place (which helps us understand what it means)

Moroni 10: 27 And I exhort you to remember these things; for the time speedily cometh that ye shall know that I lie not, for ye shall see me at the bar of God; and the Lord God will say unto you: Did I not declare my words unto you, which were written by this man, like as one crying from the dead, yea, even as one speaking out of the dust?
..
29 And God shall show unto you, that that which I have written is true.



No comments:

Post a Comment