Notes for my writing

This blog is made up of notes on the gospel as found in the only true and living church, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. This includes notes that are either excerpts from or ideas for books I either have in draft or may yet write.

Friday, June 26, 2015

May our nation repent for the sake of our children

As I ponder the matter of what our current moral direction will mean for my children as they face adulthood I have no question that I would rather our nation suffer as horribly as the Nephites did for wickedess, and repent, than for my children to grow up and live in a country whose government comes to enforce the teaching of wickedness in the lives of its people. In countries that have made gay marriage legal, free speech on the topic quickly starts to tumble

No comments:

Post a Comment